martes, 7 de abril de 2015

Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High (2007) (iTunes PLUS) (Deluxe Edition) M4A 256kbps


TrackList
01 Thriller
02 The Take Over, The Breaks Over
03 This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arm
04 I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)
05 Hum Hallelujah
06 Golden
07 Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
08 Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
09 The (After) Life of the Party
10 The Carpal Tunnel of Love
11 Bang the Doldrums
12 Fame < Infamy
13 You're Crashing, But Youd're No Wave
14 I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None On My Fingers
BONUS TRACK
01 G.I.N.A.S.F.S.
02 It_s Hard to Say 'I Do', When I Don_t
03 Dance, Dance (Live From Hammersmith Palais)
04 This Ain_t a Scene, It's an Arms Race (Live From Hammersmith Palais)
05 Thriller (Live From Hammersmith Palais)

DESCARGAR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario